What is the relative location of Timbuktu
Average weather in timbuktu Mali
In Timbuktu, the summers are scorching hot; winters are short, comfortable, and windy; and it is dry and partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature usually moves between 14 ° C and 42 ° C and is seldom below 10 ° C or over 44 ° C.
Due to the beach / swimming pool rating are from Early february to early April and from end of October to the beginning of December the best times of the year to visit Timbuktu for hot activities.
The hot season lasts from 9th April until July 93.0 months, with the average daily high temperature above 39 ° C lies. The hottest day of the year is May 24that which the average maximum temperature 42 ° C and the average low temperature 28 ° C amounts.
The cool season lasts from December 8th until February 7th2.0 months, with the average daily high temperature below 30 ° C lies. The coldest day of the year is the January 7that which the average low temperature 14 ° C and the average maximum temperature 28 ° C amounts.
Average high and low temperatures
- Would you buy this auto diagnostic toolbox
- How do we say Khandan in English
- What is the use of human bones
- How do I add money to Payoneer
- Civilization was built on agriculture
- Why do people hate mixed race so much
- How did Nobita meet Doraemon
- Is it normal to have pink stools?
- The iPhone 11 has a reverse charge
- When do elections take place in Afghanistan?
- Does it have a syllable or two
- How should FERPA be enforced
- Samsung is a monopoly
- To what extent did Great Britain cause World War II?
- What is Twitch's revenue model
- What disappointed you about moving to Alabama
- Does acne affect beard growth
- How to make a simple drone
- Who is the richest film producer
- How can the organizational buying behavior be analyzed
- Are the Dutch really respectful
- What is your dog's favorite food
- Why is the universe called the universe
- What is the Math 7 Learning Plan