What is the definition of living space
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Living room, Plural: Living rooms
- IPA: [ˈVoːnˌʁaʊ̯m]
- 1) a room that is used for sleeping or living
- 2) Collective term for all apartments and houses in a certain area
- Determinative compound from the stem of the verb dwell and the noun room
- 1 room
- 1) Office space, business space
- 1) space
- 1) Children's room, bedroom, living room
- 1) The police searched the again living rooms of the suspect.
- 1) “However, my joy was soon clouded by the search for something affordable Living room almost drove me insane. "
- 1) “The Living room was furnished in a rustic style. "
- 2) In Bavaria, more and more students are looking for cheap ones Living room.
- 2) “Rebuilding and creating anew Living room determined the development of the city well into the 1960s. "
- 1) Living space adaptation, living space advice, living space designer, living space decoration, living space expansion, living space design, living space ventilation
- 2) Housing subsidy, housing census
- Nominative: singular Living room; Plural living rooms
- Genitive: singular Living space; Plural living rooms
- Dative: singular Living room; Plural Living spaces
- Accusative: singular Living room; Plural living rooms
- English: 1) quarters; 2) housing
- Swedish: 1) boningsrum
Similar words (German): Dream home
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Can Living room also flatter the eye from the construction kit?“
Mopo, July 16, 2019
„The cities and the district should look for more affordable Living room deploy.“
Kölnische Rundschau, September 27, 2018
„The Living room is becoming increasingly scarce: Why not convert an air raid shelter into apartments?“
Day 24, September 23, 2018
„The federal government wants a bundle of measures for affordable Living room to care.“
dradio.de, September 22, 2018
„To be affordable Living room there is an information day in the Tölzer Kurhaus on Thursday evening.“
Mercury, February 13, 2019
„The Saarland wants the construction of barrier-free Living room drive forward.“
GMX, September 22, 2020
„On the open space between the glass factory and Geilrath could Living room arise.“
Kölnische Rundschau, November 20, 2019
„The inaction of the Luxembourg government, affordable Living room creating has consequences.“
Luxemburger Wort, May 18, 2020
„An initiative to promote the affordable Living room failed against it.“
Kleine Zeitung, February 9th, 2020
„In addition, the Illingen local council was about new ones Living room in the Hansenstrasse.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, September 28, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "living space":
room: ... seminar room, vault, changing room, assembly room, washroom, work room, utility room, living room 2) chancel, picture room, stage room, church room, theater room, period ...
Tiled stove:… ['Kaχl̩ʔøːfn̩] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) a heat-storing heating system in the living room, usually heated with wood or gas stoves, in which the heating source (burner) is with ...
Emergency shelter:… Plural: [ˈnoːtˌʔʊntɐkʏnftə] Word meaning / definition: 1) makeshift living space Superordinate terms: 1) living space, accommodation Examples of use: 1) "Indoor ...
living room:… 1) Living space, room, room Application examples: 1) The living room is usually the largest living space. Derived words: 1) Living room window, living room door Translations ...
hole: ... 1) place in a homogeneous mass, the substance is missing 2) pejorative: small, dark living room or apartment 3) colloquial: correctional facility, prison 4) in the ground, in ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Wohnraum" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Wohnraum/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "living space" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Housing procurement (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular housing procurement; Most housing purchases ...
Housing purchases (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wohn | raum | be | schaf | fun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Living rooms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Wohnraum Hyphenation: Wohn | rau | me Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Living space (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Wohnraums Hyphenation: Wohn | rau | mes Pronunciation / Stress:…
Residential ventilation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Wohnraumlventil; Majority of the ...
Residential ventilation (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wohn | raum | lüf | tun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Living space (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Wohnraumes Hyphenation: Wohnraums Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Right of residence (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular housing right; Plural housing rights genitive: singular ...
Housing rights (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Right of Residence Hyphenation: Wohn | Rech | te…
- How many years does criminal law last?
- What would the ideal anarchist society be?
- How does copyright infringement harm the authors?
- Remain colored pencils on plastic
- Are drug dealers entrepreneurs
- Is Wipro Gurgaon a BPO
- How much do freelance writers make
- What landforms were found in ancient Egypt
- Are animals capable of self-observation
- All women have a hooded clitoris
- Think your spouse is pretty
- What is an Australian visit
- Are there Evolve Snacks Coupon Hacks
- What are the active ingredients of Exoslim
- Steve Jobs is considered a good movie
- Ants walk or crawl
- Global markets will collapse in 2019
- Bowls are an Olympic sport
- How safe is Amity Gwalior for students
- What is NICMAR
- When is it best to soak sheep?
- How good is Tampa for public transportation
- Where is Cleopatra buried
- What's the best worldless song