What will you choose talent or power
Talent Acquisition Specialist (m / f / x)
Start your next career step now at Celonis, one of the world's fastest growing IT software companies
With its specially developed software, Celonis sets new standards for the digital transformation of business processes and enables the full use of existing resources. The new Celonis Execution Management System is based on the company's market-leading process mining technology and provides a whole range of new applications, instruments, platform functions and the new Celonis Studio. The aim is to support companies in all steps - from analysis to strategy and planning to management, actions and automation. The resulting transformation into an intelligent company has long become a strategic priority for Fortune500 companies. With headquarters in Munich and New York, Celonis has grown by 5,000% in 4 years and by 300% in the past year. Celonis received $ 250 million in the Series C round in November 2019 and has been valued at over $ 2.5 billion since then.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Organization, you will significantly support the strong international growth of Celonis. The global early professional hiring team focuses specifically on recruiting our young talents. Here you will supervise the end-to-end recruiting process for your roles independently and on your own responsibility. This includes the needs analysis, setting up various recruiting strategies, addressing suitable candidates, conducting the first interview, accompanying the candidates throughout the entire process and making the offer. You will work hand in hand with the hiring managers and other stakeholders on strategic initiatives in the area of recruiting and employer branding. In addition, you will advance the topic of campus recruiting independently by organizing workshops and events with our target universities and participating in career fairs.
- ... have successfully completed your bachelor's or master's degree in human resources, psychology, business administration, management or a comparable field
- ... have already gained practical experience in recruiting
- ... drive recruiting topics independently and want to actively help shape Celonis' international growth
- ... are a natural multitasker and are able to work effectively with important internal and external stakeholders
- ... you distinguish yourself through an organized and structured way of working
- ... communicate confidently and purposefully in German and English
- ... are available promptly
- ... see our employees as a decisive asset for our success and therefore invest in both personal and professional development
- ... offer attractive remuneration models (best-in-class salaries, share packages, employee recommendation bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing software unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of process mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System supports companies from analysis through strategy and planning to management, actions and automation for the optimization and transformation of IT-supported business processes
- ... distinguish us through a unique combination of an innovative startup atmosphere paired with great professionalism and independent work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an integrative environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Take a look at our diversity statement.
- How can you work lying down
- Why is Pulp Fiction called Pulp Fiction
- Is Gainesville Florida dangerous
- Windows 10 hard drives are encrypted
- Which is better a practical or theoretical sermon
- How would you convert Ethanal
- Do Facebook privacy statements work
- What goes well with garlic shrimp
- IIFT takes into account the 10th and 12th marks
- One CAT is enough for the GMAT
- Why can't these people eat themselves?
- Which overseas automobile manufacturer used ERP first?
- What are some examples of electrical derating
- How many places are there in cricket?
- What is the difference between Congress and Legislature
- Are emotions rational How would you describe yours
- What is the Southwest Priority Card
- Which brands does Markerly work with
- What is the best alternative to Jobvite
- What's new in machine learning on Google
- What is the meaning of the symmetrical matrix
- How do I sell my muscle car
- Why does grass grow back?
- Machines have emotions
- Who are some famous Ibanez guitarists
- Progressive rock fans are conservatives
- Why do solar companies fail in India
- Why did Crete and mainland Greece unite?
- How anxiety causes itchy skin
- Is Biji Trump really Kurdish
- What makes a good family portrait
- What is mind control
- What is the difference between progress and development
- Can a person be too goal oriented