What was the hangover you ever had
Tips for dealing with anxious cats
Once you have identified a clear cause of fear, it is important to make it disappear from your cat's life. But that's not always possible - maybe you can look for a good new home for your fellow cat, give up their baby for adoption or separate from their partner, but nobody wants to.
Recognize and address your cat's needs
The key here is to find detours and to meet your cat's needs as much as possible. Make sure that the environment around your furry friend is as species-appropriate as possible. A cat-friendly apartment should, for example, contain a variety of resting and sleeping places, as well as one or more scratching options. A quiet place for the litter box is particularly important - your kitty should be undisturbed here. The same goes for the placement of the food bowl.
In the case of extremely nervous animals, the use of a pheromone spray or diffuser such as Feliway or Felifriend can also help. These products are based on the "feel-good hormone" that the cat distributes when wiping objects. In general, anxious animals relax after a few weeks of use. For some cats, a single application over a short period of time helps, while others need the pheromone for life to improve their wellbeing.
Cats can also be addictive
But a cat-friendly life is not only dependent on external appearances. Pay a lot of attention to your fur nose - especially if the cause of the anxiety disorder is feelings of jealousy, for example when a partner moves in or when a child is born. Confirm your cat positively, by petting, playing together or occasionally a treat.
We wish you and your cats all the best!
- What sound does a person make
- How do you become a superstar DJ
- What century produced the greatest philosophers?
- Is sadness better than laughter
- How is oxygen separated from air
- Who is the best team in baseball
- Which birds begin with the letter W.
- How can I trust a man again
- Which song is the hardest to remember
- What other games does Epic Games do
- What's the best wireless security
- Thyroid nodules can kill you
- What is SEVIS
- How many Palestinians visit Auschwitz
- Can you overdose on NyQuil?
- What is the aperture in a DSLR
- How we can analyze a signature
- Can you stay the night in Death Valley
- What percentage of restaurant guests order starters?
- What is a proximity sensor in mobile
- What is the origin of our questions
- Where can we get genuine Mac products
- What is the best medicine for obsessive-compulsive disorder
- How useful is network marketing
- What is gravitational attraction
- Why are airports so high
- Have you regularly taken Aakash courses?
- How should I develop my retail store
- Bruce Wayne is an introvert
- Where are the largest swimming pools in the world
- Is IBS a service company
- Why is the rational social system necessary
- How do you get a crown