What is RAC 34
Termination Board HiCTB32-HIM-RAC-SP-AI320X
Supply error: relay contact open
Module error: relay contact open
LED PWR2 (termination board supply), green LED
FAULT LED (error message), red LED
- LED lights up: supply error
- LED flashes: module error
Run LED, green LED
- The HIMax I / O module is supplied with voltage and is connected to the termination board (FTA) via system cables.
LED field, red LED
- The HIMax I / O module detects errors in the connection between the HIMax I / O module and the termination board (FTA).
Further information can be found in the system description.
II (1) D [Ex ia Da] IIIC
I (M1) [Ex ia Ma] I
[Ex ia Da] IIIC
[Ex ia Ma] I.
- Who qualifies for MIPS
- What equations are mathematicians currently solving?
- Office matters are common
- What is gravitational attraction
- What did Eduardo Saverin do on Facebook
- Find family gatherings incredibly stressful
- How much is George Soros worth
- How should society punish economic crimes
- How did bootcamp coding become so popular
- Am i too hard for me
- What time does swing dance come from
- Influences the use of a dependent on the FAFSA
- YouTube is taking over the world
- Multitasking makes you sharper
- What types of logos are there
- Why is my septic tank overflowing?
- Who invented Oreos
- How do I advertise my garage business
- Are cell phone prices high according to GST
- Have you ever been on a deathbed
- Why have graphics cards become so expensive
- What are the amazing facts about telecommunications
- Psychologically, we like landscapes
- Is it safe to study in Ukraine?