Magnetic charging cables can damage your smartphone
Adonit Wireless Charging Pad Support
What does the LED display on the wireless fast charging pad show while charging?
When the wireless fast charging pad is turned on for charging, the blue LED will glow blue while charging.
Can I use a different USB cable instead of the cable that came with the wireless fast charging pad?
Other cables can have different capacities. To ensure the high charging speed, we strongly recommend using the original cable for charging. Cables that are longer than a meter can also affect charging efficiency.
What type of power adapter should I use with the wireless fast charging pad?
Please ensure that the power supply unit has an output power of at least 2 A. For fast charging, please use an adapter that supports QC2.0 or higher.
What if the wireless fast charging pad doesn't charge my device?
- Check that the charging cable is properly plugged into the wireless charging pad and adapter.
- Place your smartphone in the middle of the wireless charging pad.
- Remove any foreign objects between your phone and the wireless charging pad. With wireless charging, your smartphone is charged using magnetic induction. (Do not place anything between your phone and charger. Magnetic brackets, magnetic cases, or other objects between your phone and charger can affect performance or damage magnetic strips or RFID chips, such as those found in some credit cards, security IDs, passports, and key fobs. If your case contains any of these delicate items, remove them before charging or make sure they are not between the back of your phone and the charger.)
- Thick phone cases or cases with metal objects could prevent charging. A smartphone with a thin case / cover will still work with the wireless charging pad.
Can the wireless fast charging pad charge the iPhone 8/8 plus / X at a speed of 7.5 W?
Yes, the iPhone 8/8 plus / X can charge with the QC 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 adapter at a speed of 7.5 W. To ensure the high charging speed, we strongly recommend using the original cable for charging.
How do I enable fast charging for my wireless charging pad?
For fast charging, please use an adapter that supports QC2.0 or higher.
Why is the LED on my wireless charging pad blinking?
- 1.Please reconnect your USB cable.
- 2. Please remove any foreign matter between your smartphone and the wireless charger. (Example: metal / coins / metallic foreign bodies).
- 3. Please set the smartphone and wireless charging pad to the correct position.
Do you have anymore questions?
Send us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
- Can a vibration machine reduce belly fat
- Which is the cheapest currency?
- Do snails have more babies than worms
- Candy boxes are useful
- How can I use a download app
- Is Gainesville Florida dangerous
- What breed is your dog
- Did Hera survive the battle of Scarif
- How can I deal with the pressure from my relatives
- Offers Simpliv certificates with free courses
- How thin men defend themselves
- What is your dog's favorite food
- How does a personal WiFi hotspot work
- What is the meaning of least liked
- What is Arsenal FC's marketing strategy
- Have you ever faked feelings?
- Audio engineers can receive promotions
- How do I calculate the degree of length from time
- What are some benefits of perspiration
- What color is radon
- How to say Get in Japanese
- How do I learn the Java programming language
- Can a nuclear power plant be privatized?
- How can Trump supporters defend this