How did I create a PHP website
Create PHP pages
The PHP code with the instruction echo 'Hello World'; inserted, which ensures that the text is output at the appropriate point. You could get the idea now and ask why you need a PHP command to just output Hello World. You could also write everything in HTML.
In this example we only test whether the PHP page works at all. You could also get the statement echo use with certain conditions. For example, you could write something (translated in our language) like: If the time is between 6:00 and 20:00, write "Good day", otherwise write "Good evening". For such things the instruction becomes echo used very often.
If the text Hello World was not displayed on the screen, you should first check carefully whether the code was written correctly and the file extension .php is. If all of this applies, you should check whether PHP files are actually being passed from the web server to the PHP interpreter or whether a PHP interpreter is available. If you have storage space with a web host, you should contact the web host and ask whether PHP is switched on. If it is switched on, the web server may be set to a different PHP extension, e.g. php4 or php5. In this case you should change the file extension accordingly.
- What is a heterotrophic cell
- Is BBr3 a borderline acid
- Can the power of attorney restrict the visitors
- How easy is it to get antidepressants
- Can you criticize my side
- Where is Manchuria
- How can you maintain your own garden
- Is this an email scam
- Why is Telus Internet slow
- All alcoholics need a detox
- What is video making
- Why will email marketing dominate 2019
- Commercial aquaponics can be a viable business
- What's new for event decoration
- Who should run the Justice League
- Why do Americans fear refugees?
- Extroverts how do you do this
- Why is consensual necrophilia and cannibalism not legal
- What are some examples of neutral balance
- Which campus is CS at KCL
- Counts a sushi irrito as a burrito
- Is EJB Framework or API
- Should a Christian join the crypto defense
- Which is the best home smart display