How do I make hot chocolate
The hot chocolate is a great hot drink that is wonderfully warm in winter and also tastes delicious.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (2.844 votes)
- In a saucepan, heat three tablespoons of milk, brown sugar, chocolate broken into pieces and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly until a lump-free mass is formed. Then slowly pour in the rest of the milk while stirring and warm it up. Pour into a mug or long drink glass, sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy hot.
Tips on the recipe
Garnish with cream if necessary.
JAGER TEA RED
A hot Jagertee is a hearty treat in good company in winter. The recipe is sure to warm you up.
This cocoa tastes great for young and old. Serve the recipe hot for breakfast or as a hot drink in the afternoon.
Vanilla milk is a classic hot drink that warms you up wonderfully on cold days and tastes delicious.
The tasty cinnamon milk will delight all those with a sweet tooth. Here is a great recipe for a delicious drink.
Nutella milk is quick to prepare and has a great chocolate taste. A great recipe for creamy chocolate enjoyment.
- Has there been a zombie apocalypse
- Is champagne just sparkling wine
- Can Rick and Morty increase your IQ
- How are dogs trained for races
- How big is Houston Sprawl
- What are the best monthly income systems
- Why don't we sleep?
- How are Maori treated now
- What is your extreme laziness
- Believe prayer circles work
- What is Adrian Paul famous for?
- Why are data types important in SQL
- Why did RCB play green today?
- Why are Hillary supporters still so crazy
- Science killed Hawking philosophy
- Are thorium reactors the future
- What is more important than studying
- Why is football so popular in Germany?
- What is the actual noun of the president
- Where can I buy designer swimwear for men?
- In what year was the first solar eclipse?
- Did your wanderlust lead you to love
- How do you define a fitness trainer
- Flat inhabitants of the earth, what shape does the moon have