Why do Muslim countries prefer green color
Passports are often dark in color
When you stand in front of a passport control at the airport, you see people around you holding their passports in their hands. It is noticeable that these have different colors. But even though there are hundreds of countries in the world, the passports are often similar, dark hues like red, green, black and purple. The Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI) knows why: The member states of the European Union (EU) agreed on a color in 1981, namely Bordeaux violet. With the same color within the EU one wanted to show that the countries are a community. Croatia is an exception. Its citizens have a dark blue passport.
Great freedom of travel
Unlike in the EU, other countries can choose the color of their passport themselves. Experts say that they often choose the shade based on their culture and religion. For example, Islamic countries would prefer the color green. The Prophet Mohammed is said to have preferred to wear green robes. Another reason for the many dark colors is that the documents are less sensitive to dirt. Also, dark colors look more important and official. Similar to policemen who wear a dark uniform. Incidentally, an investigation has shown that the German passport gives you the greatest freedom when traveling. Germans can enter 177 out of 218 countries without having to apply for a permit beforehand.
- Is Hinduism a bit partial to Kshatriyas
- What are the functions of public finance
- Why does Bitcoin use a duplicate SHA_256
- Who created schizophrenia
- What a small choice cost millions of lives
- What other movies are like Shutter Island
- What is the scope of CSR
- How to say secretary in Japanese
- Why Shri Krishna didn't just do it
- What are Shopify product labels
- How does data comparison help in marketing?
- How much does a Stetson cowboy hat cost
- Are sponsorships tax deductible
- How to use mouthwash properly
- Is PSG College co ed
- Did God create Allah
- Why is Salford so deprived
- Should I take the job at Yahoo?
- How do I fry someone in Romanian
- What's the best biography you've read
- Most people are unethical and vicious
- What is 0 genotype
- Who gives lethal injections to prisoners
- What is VM min_free_kbytes
- Can intermittent energy replace fossil fuel energy
- Who is Ash's father
- Can hear insects such as butterflies and dragonflies
- Why is your name zaffy 1
- Alternate days of hair oil is good
- Does the coating influence the X-ray inspection
- Fifa 15 is available for Windows 10
- How's the career in food technology
- How does an enlarged prostate feel?