What is special about Airoli
Airolo-Pesciüm cable cars
The ski area
Dive into the snow.
At the foot of the Gotthard massif there is a magical mountain that turns into a paradise for all skiers and snow lovers in winter.
A small ski area, the cradle of many ski stars, dynamic and always looking for new offers for its customers, where everyone can have fun and experience exciting experiences in the snow.
Airolo-Pesciüm is easily accessible thanks to the motorway and the train. The Airolo motorway exit is only 200 meters from the 500 free parking spaces. Snow sports fans arriving by train are transported to the valley station by the free shuttle bus. From here, a modern and spacious cable car takes you to the center of this mountain in just 5 minutes, which promises emotions, experiences and entertainment!
Airolo-Pesciüm for everyone
Did you know that Airolo has the best snow south of the Alps? The ideal orientation of the slopes and the special location on the southern side of the Alps ensure that the snow conditions in our area are almost always optimal and thus attract all snow lovers. Beginners will find suitable slopes for their first turns, advanced skiers will have fun on more demanding slopes and experts will find dizzying slopes here to let off steam.
For those who want to take it easy, we have over 10 km of snowshoe hiking trails to enjoy the relaxing silence and the view of the wild nature of the surrounding mountains.
Are you passionate about jumps and acrobatics? We have also thought of you: two snow parks are waiting for you to test your skills. One more for beginners and one for advanced users.
After a snowfall, Airolo-Pesciüm is also ideal to discover freeriding in complete safety. Thanks to our Avalanche Training Center, you can also simulate various critical situations and learn how to behave in an emergency.
But that's not all: Freestyle fans also get their money's worth. Thanks to the natural formation of the slopes of the Leventina Valley, with hills and waves, you can practice jumps and bumps with enthusiasm. And if you just want to admire the acrobatics, there are many teams and athletes that train in Airolo-Pesciüm and put on a crazy show.
A dynamic station
Mauro Pini, former, world-famous ski trainer and current director of Valbianca SA, brought a lot of enthusiasm back to Airolo-Pesciüm with his experience, his energy and his employees. He has made Airolo-Pesciüm into an extremely dynamic station that is always looking to expand the offer.
In February 2020 we inaugurated two new, black slopes. They are dedicated to two great ski champs who began on the snow of Airolo-Pesciüm: Doris De Agostini and Michela Figini. As a result, you can now indulge in skiing on over 30 kilometers of slopes and in a breathtaking panorama between 1175 and 2250 m above sea level. M. feel the adrenaline in your veins.
In Airolo-Pesciüm, more attention is paid to gastronomy
The restaurant "La Stüa", which was completely renovated at the end of last year, is now the flagship of gastronomy in the ski area. It offers a daily kitchen based on local products, which are processed in a simple and careful way, so that the flavors of the culinary Ticino tradition come into their own. On sunny days you can also enjoy the new large terrace, which is livened up with live music on the weekends in March and April. «La Sala», on the other hand, is the ideal restaurant for those who want to take a short break before putting on their skis and returning to the slopes of Airolo-Pesciüm.
Discover the events of Airolo-Pesciüm
Open daily from 8:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Warm meals are served from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Open daily from 8:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
* September and October from 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Warm meals from 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- What is the Indian mother logic
- Why do faults occur in involute wheels
- What is prohibited by law
- Why my apps rankings have dropped
- Where can I meet Goths
- How is life at Cognizant Pune
- Why do planets shine brighter than stars?
- How can we make more revolutionary ideas
- RTGS time limit for the transaction
- What is the advantage of international franchising
- Are religious people biased against scientists
- What is the full form of ROP
- Why is progressive tenant insurance so expensive
- Contain headings personal pronouns
- Why is the game called Tabu
- How's the cowboy culture in Houston
- What are some ideas for New India
- Can we check the results using the candidate's name?
- How do I start learning R Engine
- Which college has the ugliest logo
- How did they cut blocks in Egypt?
- What is seen as a trusting relationship
- What is the stiffness factor
- Is Calculus useful for English majors
- What are your good habits 1
- Why is Mercury a planet
- Which is the best CRM for WooCommerce
- What is environmental planning about?
- Is BVRIT autonomous
- Where does world hunger happen
- How does mental health affect the brain
- Is a VPN universal
- How can you identify organometallic compounds
- Is diving in Pattaya good