Why is makeup so ugly for women
Natural beauty: I somehow feel better with make-up!
I am really very natural. If you disregard my mascara, the concealer, the colored hair and the blush, which I am too. Every time I see an unvarnished woman who looks beautiful without any aids, I am stunned. I am really happy when someone just looks really pretty and fresh, an absolutely natural beauty. Personally, I think I am 100 percent okay, of course, but somehow better with makeup. Isn't that what almost all women do? And the no-make-up trend is all well and good, but I'm not Heidi Klum.
Selfie without makeup in bed in the morning? No way
That is why there are not so many photos of me without make-up from the bed. Not only because I'm not the selfie type, but also because I can think of situations in which I find myself more attractive. Not because I think I'm terribly ugly, but because I find myself more attractive with a little mascara, a touch of blush, and a fingertip of concealer. It would be unnatural for me if I had gel nails, platinum blonde extensions or regular turquoise eyeshadow up to under the eyebrows. I don't have it. Incidentally, the very pretty, natural-looking woman in the photo for this article is also made up. Otherwise, there are mainly studies on the topic that say that men love naturalness in women. But by that they definitely don't mean naturally pale skin or naturally short eyelashes, I'm very sure of that. It is also important how I find myself - and not just any type.
Natural beauty? A couple of aids won't do any harm
Incidentally, men, who often have no idea about make-up, sometimes also think that I have no make-up if I wear half a kilo of mascara and concealer on my face. Because they don't look very closely. I, on the other hand, know that with make-up I don't want to look like Katie Price, but just like I imagine a natural beauty. Let's put it this way: natural, beautiful, completely unadulterated beauty is wonderful for everyone who has it! But a slightly unnatural beauty that was created with the help of a few aids does not necessarily do any harm. At least not to me. The most important thing is that you feel pretty, whether with or without mascara.
- Automation in Revit is possible
- Why is Na2CO3 added during iodometric titration?
- Why do teachers try to act cool
- What are CDJ turntables
- Any other animal species denies reality
- Could the RPK be belt-fed
- How can I use a download app
- What is Distribution Law and Associative Law
- What is a clonal disease
- What exactly is in horse racing
- How do heart cells generate electricity
- How do you diagnose schizophrenia
- How many types of chicken are there
- What are the best restaurants near me
- How do people waste money online
- The hair color developer goes badly
- How does abuse mess you up?
- Who do you usually write to
- Why don't guns have tracking devices?
- How are the globes connected?
- Who is the best endocrinologist in Hyderabad
- Types of car seat covers
- Which database technology does ASP NET
- How often do you use Instagram filters