Can a poisoned dog be cured
The missing dogs
The missing dogs
The missing dogs is a side quest in the DLC The Mark of the Assassin.
Receipt [edit | Edit source]
Talk to the screaming hunter in the West Hunting Area. It is southwest of the entrance to the Chateu.
Plot [edit | Edit source]
A hunter says that his two dogs ran after a deer but never reappeared. He asks Hawke to find his dogs.
Once in the hunting area East, Hawke comes across one of the two dogs. This leads him to the other dog, who has probably poisoned itself from something. Tallis discovers it's wyvern poison. The dog can be cured with the antidote from the quest The Master's Ointment. Alternatively, Hawke can release the dog from its suffering.
If the antidote is used, the two dogs run back to their master, who is very grateful.
Reward [edit | Edit source]
Just leave the dog behind without doing anything:
- 150 XP, no money or item
When the antidote has been used on the dog
- 300 XP (heal dog) and 900 XP (quest completion)
- Dogmaster's short bow
When the dog is killed
- Why do Punjabi people support Arvind Kejriwal
- Why don't anarchists choose third parties
- Why are DVDs released on Tuesdays
- Smoker dehydration can lead to writer's block
- America is on the way to civil war
- Which normal noises do you make
- What kind of insect did Kehlani find
- Where are good theplas sold in Bangalore
- Grows oleander quickly
- What are your favorite K Beauty products
- Perform stampedes in Mecca
- What is Slim 36 Avis
- How are bacteria useful in industry?
- How much does a JS concrete mixer cost
- Is Haridwar a good place to invest
- Is heat really just radiation
- Los Angeles, California, has a drought
- Why is plastic recycling important
- Which wifi-enabled microcontroller should I use?
- In which language is HTML written
- Is there still a Belgian Foreign Legion
- What are surprising facts about Russia
- How many water parks are there in Mumbai
- What is the value of Sharia law