Can sea water improve skin conditions
Neurodermatitis and vacation
For atopic dermatitis patients, holidays can mean a general rest for body and mind as well as a special cure for otherwise stressed skin and soul. Holiday destinations by the sea or at high altitudes are recommended because there are fewer allergens (which can promote eczema flare-ups) than in large cities, for example.
Nevertheless, acute attacks can occur en route or at the destination. Dry air from the air conditioning in the airplane, the unfamiliar climate at the holiday destination or the change in diet can have a negative effect on the complexion.
Travel to climatic regions such as the high mountains or to the coast can bring relief from chronic skin diseases such as neurodermatitis, especially if neurodermatitis sufferers are also affected by a pollen allergy. Cool air and wind can activate the immune system, while clean air protects the airways.
Sun, salt and sea air
Since there is usually a relatively low level of humidity in these regions, dead skin cells can loosen better and blood circulation in the skin is promoted. It becomes smoother and there is less inflammation. A preferred destination for climate therapy is the Dead Sea in Israel. But also in the North and Baltic Seas, the sun, salty sea water and sea air have a positive "irritant" effect, i.e. stimulate neurodermatitis. Both the salt content of the air and water and the influence of the sun often lead to significant relief from itching. Sea air also stimulates the metabolism of neurodermatitis patients.
However, stays in regions that are too dry and very sunny can worsen the skin discomfort. Excessive sweating can trigger inflammatory skin reactions and increase itching. If you are allergic to the sun, you should be careful anyway.
- Why is the phase velocity not physically observable
- What has philosophy ever done for humanity
- Can a Brute Force Go AI work
- From what size does classical mechanical physics begin?
- How can walking improve fitness?
- What is 18 USC 2342
- What is life after marriage for men
- How do you use Veona Skin Care
- How many feverish convulsions are normal
- Can I start a computer without a CPU?
- Advocate euthanasia
- Why don't American schools promote vocational education?
- How do you live
- Should GM build a C8 Corvette SUV
- Why are there programming languages and how
- How does CRM help sales
- Are there really spirits of the dead
- Are there heat sinks for LED lights
- Importance of political theory for political science
- How are clothes washed on board the ISS
- What are some basic macrame knots
- Why are car dealerships so seedy
- Why tipping is recommended in the United States
- Is there artificial super intelligence from ASI