How can we increase efficiency
Improve work organization11 tips for more efficiency in the workplace
The normal case is almost always that there is more to be done than you can actually manage. Your first endeavor should be to reduce the number of tasks. You can simply delete some tasks. This usually works for everyone who is neither important nor tied to an urgent appointment. If your assessment was correct, no one will care or notice the canceled task.
At the other end of the scale is the kind of “burning” task, as the saying goes. In other words: They are important and urgent because they belong to a close and fixed date. This means that they have absolute priority and must be tackled immediately.
And then there is the gray area in which there are tasks that do not have a fixed deadline, but are still important or have to be completed. This includes, for example, developing new products and services, answering a colleague's request or starting a new customer campaign. The danger is: Such tasks are often lost in day-to-day business.
You can counter this by breaking down the important but not urgent tasks into several subtasks and doing one of them every day or every week. Therefore, give these subtasks a date on which you will work on the task. Another possibility is to create time pressure, for example by convening a project group with a fixed start date.
- How can people convert to Zoroastrianism
- What software did you use to draw?
- Should prefects be elected by students
- Why is Justin Timberlake a Packers fan
- Can sing Kishore Kumar Eminem's songs
- How does racism begin in children
- Who decides which art is important
- What are the rules of telling
- How do I find investors before starting
- Can we get another Scalia
- What is an example of a chemistry report
- Is MBBS better or not
- Should the business be activated
- Why are no Lipizzaner mares used for performances?
- Can we look back in time
- How do you move in space
- What are the best coffee machines
- Why does Trump wear so much bronzer?
- Was Aristotle Greek Macedonian or Thracian
- How does Ne Yo write his songs
- How do I calculate the degree of length from time
- What are the worst swimming pool accidents
- Is it worth learning Salesforce in 2020
- What causes bladder stones in animals