For how much did Adobe acquire Typekit
What you need to know about Adobe Creative Suite 6 and the Creative Cloud
This week Adobe made a big announcement. Adobe Creative Suite 6 and the new Adobe Creative Cloud will be released within 30 days. This is fantastic news for anyone looking to upgrade their current installation, but many people have questions what this means for them. In this article, we're going to discuss what you need to know about the upcoming release.
What's in Adobe Creative Suite 6?
CS6 applications include: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition, SpeedGrade, Prelude, Encore and Bridge.
How much does CS6 cost?
It depends on the suite you are buying. There are 4 different suites available for purchase: Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium ($ 1,899), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard ($ 1,299), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Premium ($ 1,899), and Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (US $ 2,599).
How much does a standalone copy of Photoshop CS6 cost?
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is $ 699 and $ 199 to upgrade. Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended is $ 999 and $ 399 for an upgrade.
When will they be available for purchase?
Adobe has not published a set release date, but we know it will be released within 30 days of April 23, 2012.
What is the Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud is a subscription-based service that gives you access to all Adobe CS applications, Adobe Muse, Adobe Edge, application updates, Creative Cloud publishing services, TypeKit, and more.
To update: We mentioned earlier that the mobile apps will be included in the Creative Cloud. We were wrong. Here is an excerpt from the press release.
Adobe Touch apps can be purchased separately from the iTunes App Store or Google Play for $ 9.99. There are special offers for Adobe Touch apps for customers who sign up for annual membership in Adobe Creative Cloud. Visit http://adobe.com/products/touchapps for more information.
Are all Adobe apps hosted and streamed in the cloud?
No. You can download any Adobe application to your device and use it the same way you do now. You only need to be connected to the internet once a month for Adobe to check that your subscription is still valid.
How much does the Creative Cloud cost?
Adobe Creative Cloud membership is $ 49.99 per month with an annual plan. A special introductory offer of $ 29.99 per month for the first year for CS3, CS4, and CS5 customers is also available.
How many computers can a Creative Cloud subscription have?
You can install Adobe applications on two computers just like you do now. A laptop and a desktop, for example.
Is there a student and teacher version of Adobe Creative Cloud?
Yes. The Student and Teacher Edition of Adobe Creative Cloud is available for $ 29.99 per month.
Do you have any more questions?
For more information on Adobe Creative Cloud, see the Adobe FAQ page.
- What is the employee movement
- What causes your vehicle suspension to squeak
- Are offensive or defensive linemen bigger
- Where did the first fair happen?
- Is IPv6 popular or widespread
- What are some good Pakistani TV series
- How do I use Google Analytics
- Why did people pour concrete over Graeber?
- What was Lord Rama's religion
- Why are gmos bad
- How Ecommerce Companies Set Product Prices
- What is the need to study computer science
- Why are certain husbands not loving?
- What is a treatment for trismus
- Which is the tallest temple in India
- What are the Sopranos doing now
- What do you think of FWB
- Whose Adolf Hitler's favorite
- Can hot peppers cause fever blisters
- Why are natural signals sparse
- Are workplace surveys really anonymous
- What are the cognitive signs of stress
- How powerful was free France during World War II
- What is conditional logistic regression