Which race rules the world
Hamilton criticizes planned Formula 1 season opener: "Money rules the world"
Melbourne - The corona virus also hit Formula 1 ahead of its planned season opener in Australia. Despite several suspected cases in the paddock in Melbourne, those responsible do not see the time for adjustments yet. Lewis Hamilton goes too far in this indifference. The world champion criticized harshly.
"I am very surprised that we are here," said Hamilton on Thursday. "I think it's great that we can have races. But it's shocking to me that we're all sitting in this room."
"What a coincidence ..."
The passivity and stubbornness of the decision-makers in Formula 1 is a thorn in the side of the 35-year-old Briton. "It seems that the whole world is reacting. This morning President Donald Trump closed the borders between Europe and the USA. The NBA has suspended its gaming operations until further notice. But Formula 1 just keeps going."
When asked whether he would cancel the Melbourne race planned for Sunday if any suspected cases among team members were found to be infections, Hamilton said: "It's not up to me to decide. But I've heard the results of the tests only five days from now. What a coincidence. "
Raikkonen also has doubts
Hamilton's conjecture as to why the first race of the season should take place on Sunday (6.10 a.m., live ORF 1) in Albert Park despite all the concerns: "Money rules the world." The organizers in Melbourne have so far refrained from excluding spectators from the race. In the second race of the season on March 22nd in Bahrain, however, that is the case.
Kimi Raikkonen shares Hamilton's opinion. "I don't know if it's right that we're here. Probably not," said the former Finnish world champion in the service of the Alfa Romeo team. "But we can't decide that. I think we wouldn't be here if the teams could have decided." (APA; March 12, 2020)
- Every comedian is happy
- Who were the oldest people
- When did the first train leave?
- How can you make salt water properly
- What is pogo stick
- Why do friendships fade over time
- Great Britain is satisfied with the EU
- What is spp in Staphylococcus spp
- Why is the answer 42 1
- Do we need feminism in Germany
- How do I finance a Fixer upper
- Jazz music has limits
- How is jaw surgery
- Are ICOs like equity crowdfunding
- Why shouldn't people just own one crypto
- What is the role of AWS IAM
- Who is the right one for me
- How do I prepare for interviews
- Can I eat hot peppers without cooking them
- What is meant by sharp response
- Which guitar pedals emulate organ sounds?
- Why should you work at A9
- Where do you like to read?
- What do engines with Ecotech mean