Why should you have a sister?
15 reasons your sister is your parents' greatest gift
Even if our sister was sometimes our worst competitor or our most terrible archenemy, in the next moment it was definitely best friend and again Partner in crime at the same time. We spent a hell of a lot of time with her, arguing and laughing. And when the going got tough, we stuck together like bad luck and brimstone.
The love for the sister is a very special one and incomparable in many respects. We have summarized for you why the relationship with your sister is so unique - and possibly the best gift your parents could ever give you:
1. Nobody can advise you on outfit matters better than your sister. Ideally, she'll even decide for you because she just knows your style better than you.
2. And anyway: your wardrobe is also yours.
3. There's this one incredibly embarrassing story that you can't tell anyone, really anyone in this world? You can tell your sister about it. You know she's keeping the story to herself and won't judge you for it.
4. Your sister is without a doubt the best drinking buddy of all - always.
5. Nobody has seen you in your strangest, weirdest moments except your sister.
6. You have the same surname and for that reason alone are connected for a very long time.
7. Your crazy family doesn't need to be embarrassing in front of you, because they are part of it themselves and know everyone from Pappenheim as well as you do.
8. Even if you get into a huge argument with your sister, you know that at the end of the day she will still be there. Because she is your family.
9. If you have a problem, you can call your sister any time of the day or night. She will still listen to you and, if necessary, will be at your door ten minutes later with chocolate.
10. No one can be more at your side when it comes to "men" than your sister, because she knows you best of all.
11. You and your sister can get old and senile.
12. Your sister will tell you straight to your face when you've behaved really badly. And she's the only one allowed to do that.
13. She knows all of your secrets.
14. You've got the best inside jokes up there.
15. She will be the best aunt in the world for your unborn child.
- What do you think of sweatshirts
- What is the definition of living space
- What is HMI software
- Who was San Francisco named after?
- Is it a stressful job being an actuary?
- What is seizure disorder
- Has anyone been hired outside of Canada?
- Is Krav Maga real
- Is GRB Books enough for NEET cracking
- What is the USPS return code
- Where can I buy knives online
- Does cognitive behavioral therapy work for phobias
- Who gets organ transplants first?
- What is the purpose of financial institutions
- Christian girls wait to get married
- How do I calculate the density level
- Are water fins enamel-proof
- Was the currency invented or discovered?
- Do you think you are a hypocrite
- Iraq is currently occupied by the US
- How was Robespierre punished
- Which country has the most wild boars
- What are some bad habits you have
- What are online commissions
- Microgreens cause kidney stones
- How can I calculate the goodwill
- Can I remove pores with home remedies?
- What does the song The Living Daylights mean
- Who is the best team in baseball
- Can the world really be oil-free?
- Should I join Manipal VIT or SRM?
- A Manglik is unhappy
- Is biochemistry a competitive major
- How do the Amish see autism