What are the custom IoT solutions
What Azure technologies and services can you use to create IoT solutions?
- 4 minutes to read
Azure IoT technologies and services give you options to build a variety of IoT solutions that enable digital transformation for your organization. For example, you can do the following:
- Use Azure IoT Central, a managed IoT application platform, to build and deploy a secure IoT solution for businesses. IoT Central offers a collection of industry-specific application templates, such as: B. Retail and Healthcare to accelerate the solution development process.
- Use Azure IoT Platform Services like Azure IoT Hub and the Azure IoT Device SDKs to build a custom IoT solution from scratch.
Azure IoT Central
The IoT Central application platform reduces the effort and costs involved in developing, managing and maintaining enterprise-class IoT solutions. With IoT Central's customizable web user interface, you can monitor device conditions, create rules, and manage millions of devices and related data throughout their lifecycle. The API interface in IoT Central allows you programmatic access to the configuration and interaction with your IoT solution.
Azure IoT Central is a fully managed application platform that you can use to build custom IoT solutions. IoT Central uses application templates to create solutions. There are templates for generic solutions and specific industries, e.g. B. Energy, healthcare, government and retail. With IoT Central application templates, you can deploy an IoT Central application in minutes, which you can then customize with themes, dashboards, and views.
Select devices in the Azure Certified for IoT Device Catalog to quickly connect to your solution. Use the IoT Central web interface to monitor and manage that your devices are healthy and connected. Use connectors and APIs to integrate your IoT Central application with other business applications.
As a fully managed application platform, IoT Central has a simple, predictable pricing model.
Azure IoT Solution Accelerators
The Azure IoT Solution Accelerators are a collection of customizable, enterprise-grade solutions. You can deploy these solutions as is, or you can develop a custom IoT solution using the open source Java or .NET source code.
Azure IoT Solution Accelerators provide a high level of control over your IoT solution. The Solution Accelerators include ready-made solutions for common IoT scenarios that you can deploy in your Azure subscription in just a few minutes. Possible scenarios:
- Affiliated factory
- Device simulation
The open source code base for all Solution Accelerators is available on GitHub. Download the code to customize a solution accelerator for your specific IoT needs.
The Solution Accelerators use Azure services such as Azure IoT Hub and Azure Storage, which you need to manage in your Azure subscription.
Use one or more of the following Azure IoT technologies and services to build an IoT solution from scratch or to extend a solution that was built with IoT Central or a Solution Accelerator:
Develop your IoT devices using one of the Azure IoT Starter Kits, or select a device to use from the Azure Certified for IoT Device Catalog. Implement the embedded code using the open source device SDKs. The device SDKs support multiple operating systems such as B. Linux, Windows and real-time operating systems. There are SDKs for several programming languages such as B. C, Node.js, Java, .NET and Python.
You can further simplify the way you create the embedded code for your devices with the help of the IoT Plug and Play service. With IoT Plug & Play, solution developers can integrate devices into their solutions without having to write embedded code. The heart of IoT Plug & Play is a Device function model-Scheme describing device functions. Use the device functional model to generate the embedded device code and implement a cloud-based solution such as B. to configure an IoT Central application.
With Azure IoT Edge, you can offload parts of your IoT workload from your Azure cloud services to your devices. IoT Edge can reduce the latency in your solution as well as the amount of data that your devices exchange with the cloud and activate offline scenarios. You can manage IoT Edge devices through IoT Central and some solution accelerators.
Azure Sphere is a secured, high-level application platform with built-in communications and security for Internet-connected devices. It comprises a protected microcontroller, a special Linux-based operating system and a cloud-based security service that ensures continuous and renewable security.
The Azure IoT Hub service enables reliable and secure bidirectional communication between millions of IoT devices and a cloud-based solution. Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service is an auxiliary service for IoT Hub. The service enables unattended just-in-time provision of devices in the correct IoT hub - without any user intervention. With these functions, customers can securely and scalably deploy millions of devices.
IoT Hub is a core component of the Solution Accelerators that enables you to address IoT implementation challenges such as the following:
- High volume device connectivity and management
- High volume telemetry data collection
- Control of devices with commands
- Device security enforcement
Bridging the gap between the physical and digital world
Azure Digital Twins is an IoT service that you can use to model a physical environment. With the provided spatial intelligence graph, relationships between people, areas and devices can be modeled. Correlating data from the digital and physical world enables the creation of contextual solutions.
IoT Central uses digital twins to synchronize devices and data in the real world with the digital models that allow users to monitor and manage those connected devices.
Data and analysis
IoT devices typically generate large amounts of time series data, e.g. B. Temperature measurements from sensors. Azure Time Series Insights can connect to an IoT hub, read the telemetry stream from your devices, store that data, and allow you to query and visualize it.
Try one of the quick starts for hands-on experience:
- Can a minor be sued or sued?
- Would the canal tunnel survive an explosion?
- Obama would win the 2020 elections
- What are the best forex blogs
- How Much Do YouTube Reviewers Make
- What inspires people about Lamborghini
- What should I choose between guitar gym
- What is the best content engagement platform
- Does Saudi Arabia have a nuclear program
- What is the largest woodwind instrument
- What are these things that cause movement
- Which superhero looks the least cool?
- Where does goodness lead you in life
- Which is the best restaurant in Vijayawada
- How do I get smart and accomplished
- Can a person's IQ worsen
- How does a wind turbine generate electricity
- What is the hierarchy of Intel processors
- Cattle dogs ever calm down
- Why have Indian advertisements become vulgar
- How was your day today
- Which startups are hiring in Austin TX
- Did Brexit break British politics?
- Why did the Transcendental Meditation end in 2008