Who is Rajdeep Das
Rajdeep Grewal - Rajdeep Grewal
|title||Townsend Family Distinguished Professor of Marketing|
|Awards||Mahajan Award for lifelong contributions to marketing strategy research|
|education|| University of Cincinnati |
Indian Institute for Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
|Institutions|| University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill |
Pennsylvania State University of
Washington State University
|PhD students||Rubin Lee, Girish Mallapragada, Rui Wang, Anindita Chakravarty, Alok Saboo, Mahima Hada, Tojin Eapen, Huanhuan Shi, Charles Kang, Chen Zhou, Manpreet Gill, Khimendra Singh, Guneet Nagpal|
Rajdeep 'Raj' Grewal is the Townsend Family Distinguished Professor of Marketing at Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Marketing Research. He is known for his work in marketing research, marketing strategy, and business-to-business marketing.
Grewal has used quantitative methods to theoretically and empirically study social networks and interactions, competitive strategies and the role of marketing within an organization. His work has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Marketing Science, Information Systems Research, Strategic Management Journal, Decision Sciences, and Management Science.
In 2016, Grewal received the 2016 Mahajan Award from AMA Marketing Strategy SIG for lifelong contributions to marketing strategy research. Grewal and his co-authors of "The Chief Marketing Officer Matters!" received the Sheth Foundation / Journal of Marketing Award in 2020
- Lilien, Gary L., and Rajdeep Grewal, eds. Handbook on Business-to-Business Marketing. Edward Elgar Publishing, 2012.
- Kang, Charles, Frank Germann and Rajdeep Grewal. "Wash away your sins? Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Social Irresponsibility, and Corporate Performance." Journal of Marketing 80, No. 2 (2016): 59- 79.
- Germann, Frank, Peter Ebbes and Rajdeep Grewal. “The Chief Marketing Officer is important!” Journal of Marketing 79, No. 3 (2015): 1-22.
- Ebbes, Peter, John C. Liechty, and Rajdeep Grewal. "Heterogeneity at the attribute level." Management Science 61, No. 4 (2014): 885- 897
- Grewal, Rajdeep, James A. Dearden, and Gary L. Lilien. "The College Ranking Game: Modeling Competition Between Universities for Ranking." The American Statistician 62, No. 3 (2008): 232-23; 237.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S., and Rajdeep Grewal. "An alternative efficient representation of the demand-based competitive asymmetry." Strategic Management Journal 28, No. 7 (2007): 755- 766.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S., and Rajdeep Grewal. "Hybrid Strategic Groups." Strategic Management Journal 29, No. 3 (2008): 293- 317
- Grewal, Rajdeep, Gary L. Lilien, and Girish Mallapragada. "Location, location, location: How network embedding influences project success in open source systems." Management Science 52, No. 7 (2006): 1043- 1056.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S., Rajdeep Grewal, and Jerry Wind. "Who competes with whom? A demand-driven perspective to identify and portray asymmetrical competition." Strategic Management Journal 27, No. 2 (2006): 101- 129.
- Ding, Min, Rajdeep Grewal and John Liechty. "Incentive-Oriented Conjoint Analysis." Journal of Marketing Research 42, No. 1 (2005): 67- 82.
- Grewal, Rajdeep, Joseph A. Cote, and Hans Baumgartner. "Multicollinearity and Measurement Errors in Structural Equation Models: Implications for Theoretical Tests." Marketing Science 23, No. 4 (2004): 519- 529
- Grewal, Rajdeep, Raj Mehta, and Frank R. Kardes. "The timing of repeat purchases of durable goods: The role of functional foundations in consumer attitudes." Journal of Marketing Research 41, No. 1 (2004): 101- 115.
- Grewal, Rajdeep and Ravi Dharwadkar. "The role of the institutional environment in marketing channels." Journal of Marketing 66, No. 3 (2002): 82- 97.
- Grewal, Rajdeep and Patriya Tansuhaj. "Building Organizational Skills to Cope with the Economic Crisis: The Role of Market Orientation and Strategic Flexibility." Journal of Marketing 65, No. 2 (2001): 67- 80.
- Grewal, Rajdeep, James M. Comer, and Raj Mehta. "An examination of the history of organizational involvement in business-to-business electronics markets." Journal of Marketing 65, No. 3 (2001): 17- 33.
- What are the best non-drug store lotions
- My crush doesn't like me
- May Gulf Arabs have blue eyes
- Have you heard of Boom Supersonic Flight?
- How often should I wash my bike?
- What is a flawless word
- Can RCB win this year's IPL 2020
- What is visitor management software
- Where can I repair a garage door
- Will the Apple Car be fully electric?
- Your cat calls you by name
- What is a cuddle friend
- Can leukocytes in urine mean cancer?
- Some thyroid drugs contain radioactive iodine
- Make military discounts angry
- What are the most commonly prescribed opioids
- What durable houseplants are there
- What is cloud technology
- Civilization was built on agriculture
- How much sleep do dogs get
- What are the new media technologies
- Look at a lot of Indians at PSL
- Does the coating influence the X-ray inspection
- Should I divorce my family?
- How can I make money with NET
- What is the best physical therapist in Kolkata
- What is the GEO Genius Scholarship Program
- What was the first song as hard
- What is the importance of studying IT
- Does a BHMS correspond to an MBBS
- Can you try another fight?
- Are people entitled to hate the rich?
- What is the Islamic alternative to democracy
- What are the causes of sugar addiction