What is spatial recognition
In this two-day advanced training course, occupational therapists and physiotherapists learn to diagnose and treat spatial disorders in adults as a result of a brain injury. In addition, Kathrin Imhof introduces the participants to the SEEP-RS, the standardized evidence-based occupational therapy process for diagnosing and treating adults with spatial disorders, which she developed as part of her final thesis in the Master of Advanced Studies in Occupational Therapy. The SEEP-RS supports therapists in clinical reasoning and suggests diagnostic tools and interventions. The course is deliberately structured so that the participants can try out the SEEP-RS in practice after the first day of the course and review and deepen their experiences on the second day of the course.
This course is part of the CAS Best Practice in Occupational Therapy in the fields of neurology and geriatrics as well as the CAS Stroke - Focus Therapy / CAS Stroke - Focus Therapy plus and can be credited towards it.
At a glance
Graduation : Course confirmation Detect and deal with spatial disturbances with the help of the SEEP-RS
Begin : 03.12.2021
Duration: 2 days
Cost: CHF 480.00
Comment on the costs:
The course materials are included in the price and are made available in electronic form. Further specialist literature is at the expense of the participants.
We reserve the right to change prices.
Place of execution:
The course days take place in the buildings of the Department of Health. This can be reached in a few minutes on foot from Winterthur train station.
Department of Health
Classroom language : German
«I paid far too little attention to spatial disturbances in my work in neurology. The course “Detecting and treating spatial disturbances with the help of the SEEP-RS” helped me to perceive such abnormalities in my daily therapy more differently, to comprehend them holistically and to design the treatment in a diverse way. "
Tamara Wyss, Sonnmatt Rehabilitation Clinic Lucerne, Graduate WBK Detecting and treating spatial disturbances with the help of the SEEP-RS
Occupational therapists, physiotherapists
As a graduate
- Transfer current theoretical knowledge on the subject of spatial services and disturbances in everyday clinical or practice
- You know and understand the SEEP-RS, select appropriate activity-oriented assessments / tests / reporting systems when there are indications of spatial disturbances, apply them and analyze the results
- Use the results of the assessments to develop targeted treatment plans with evidence-based interventions together with the patient
- justify your approach professionally and evaluate it critically
- Definitions, categories of spatial disturbances
- Effects in everyday life
- Get to know SEEP-RS
- Application SEEP-RS
- Reflection on application
To support you in achieving your goals, the lecturers use the following teaching and learning methods:
- Group work
- Case studies
Kathrin Imhof, occupational therapist, MAS in occupational therapy, specialist responsibility for occupational therapy, Klinik Adelheid Unterägeri
Course dates 2021/2022: (Subject to change)
Start dates and registration
|begin||Registration deadline||Registration link|
- Who are Microsoft Dynamics in Australia
- What is Habib Fanny's opinion on socialism
- Inexpensive weed that grows in India
- How is life in Tallinn
- Can a leader be a servant
- What do you usually wear in the fall
- How can I start educating myself?
- How are education and socialization related?
- Will AI decimate the world of work?
- Why doesn't the government care about schools?
- Who are the most skilled poker professionals
- What are two non-metallic minerals
- Is Jesus real 4
- What are good websites for nurses
- How Much Can Top Weightlifters Bench Press
- What is Warren Buffett's annual salary
- Which artist sang the song? Okay
- How much does it cost to produce petroleum
- When can acid reflux be dangerous?
- How do we form logical axioms
- What is the population of dentists?
- Should I make up with a deceitful ex
- How to use mouthwash properly
- How would you define the playing style of muses