What makes a movie bad
The 25 worst movies of all time
By Christoph Petersen, David Herger - 07/31/2015 at 8:30 am
As the editorial team, we are always on the lookout for the good films ... but unfortunately sometimes you come across really, really bad ones. So really lousy, after which you just want to take a shower to get the dirt off!
(Ed Wood, USA 1958)
"Plan 9 From Outer Space" by the notorious trash director Ed Wood (whose career was even filmed by Tim Burton with Johnny Depp) has been at the top of lists with the worst films of all time for decades. The involuntarily comical potpourri of monster films and science fiction is actually "only" boring beyond measure, but never really annoying. But of course you can't leave out the cult movie that has long been considered a cult - so it ends up in 25th place with us at least! Incidentally, Wood himself is said to have said at the premiere at the time: “This film will go down in history.” He was right, even if perhaps not quite as the director, who was actually fully convinced of his own abilities, back then has presented.
Share this articleFBfacebookTWTweet
You might be interested in that too
- Why is the rap scene mostly black
- How do pump and dump scams work
- How often do you use Instagram filters
- What are your favorite books on nanotechnology
- What is DAC in smartphones
- What is a vacuum challenge
- How can the organizational buying behavior be analyzed
- Why did you stop playing tournament chess?
- Smoker dehydration can lead to writer's block
- Are sugars carbohydrates
- If you don't have breakfast you are weak
- Have you heard of Boom Supersonic Flight?
- How does communalism create problems in politics
- Offers Fitbit gift cards
- How do I benefit from TED Talks
- How heavy was a Roman gladius
- Why do I get sick so often
- Why are werewolves historically masculine
- Which twins are hereditary
- Should I learn WordPress in 2019
- Is it difficult to join the INA
- Are bike routes reliable on Google Maps
- What is a good academic writing
- What are your experiences with the Slowly app