What does SaaS mean in the private cloud
Cloud Computing - SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Public and Private
Cloud computing is ubiquitous and is currently in the process of massively changing the IT landscape. The revolutionary thing about cloud computing: Instead of operating IT infrastructures and applications in your own data center, these are rented as a service. Server resources, storage or software applications are flexibly available "in the cloud". The term is intended to indicate that the services are provided by a provider on the Internet who provides the services automatically and as required.
The technical basis on which cloud computing is based are virtualization and the World Wide Web. Virtualization allows certain services to be generated dynamically and precisely when they are needed. The services are then made available to users via the WWW and technologies such as web services.
Decisive impulses for cloud services come from web companies. Commercial Internet providers such as Google and Amazon, but also Microsoft, now offer a wide range of publicly accessible cloud services. However, everyone sets different priorities. Amazon offers virtualized hardware resources such as servers or storage space, while the clouds from Google and Microsoft allow the hosting of software applications.
The group entered the business late, but now with full sales power. The move is called "Software and Services": In future, the money should flow from the Internet as well as from the traditional business.
Google attacks with free alternatives to Word or Excel, but above a certain amount of storage, Google also wants money. There is still a lack of security: documents were recently temporarily visible to strangers.
The online department store Amazon has built a new pillar in the cloud: Amazon rents storage capacities that the group does not need itself - but wants to keep ready for all eventualities.
Salesforce is a pioneer and advocates the complete relocation of software to the Internet - but it has been for ten years. With an operating margin of six percent, the group is relatively weak.
Source of teaser image: Fotolia, L. Vynogradova
- Can we take alcohol on the Delhi subway
- Which artist sang the song Keep Me
- Are introverts an easier target for flirtation
- Why is my MacBook Pro so hot
- Why do friendships fade over time
- What are the failures of Thai democracy
- Whst is 10 out of 77
- What can cause eczema in adulthood
- Who are Xtranormals competitors
- How do I advertise my garage business
- Why is it difficult to start a business?
- Is CBD Helpful for Mental Health Cure?
- What is cos 1 1
- Has Minnie Mouse a middle name
- Did you sued someone and won?
- What is the state residency rate
- The LASIK stops headaches due to astigmatism
- Are nudist websites legal
- Who is the successor to Lionel Messi
- What are signatures of life
- Well worth a Razer Blade laptop
- What is permalink pagination on Tumblr
- How SpaceX films their test flights
- What is 18 USC 2342