Why is Magaluf so popular
- September 9, 2015
- Mallorca.org editor
Magaluf is a popular tourist destination in Mallorca, and has been particularly attractive to the younger vacationers in recent years. With its many bars and nightclubs, there is a lot to do in the evening, but you don't have to be bored in Magaluf during the day either.
Place and climate
Magaluf is located in the west of Mallorca, near Palma Nova and is 24 km from Palma Airport.
Overall Mallorca is milder in May and September; the hottest month is August when the average temperature reaches 25 degrees C. Swimming in the sea is then very pleasant.
Why is Magaluf so popular with younger tourists?
In addition to the pleasant climate and great beaches, the main attractions of Magaluf are the many bars and clubs. The downside of the coin for other vacationers is that many younger tourists drink too much alcohol while partying and behave accordingly. However, Magaluf authorities have taken steps to stop bad behavior.
Activities in Magaluf
It's fair to say that Magaluf isn't necessarily a family destination or the place for a quiet vacation. Most of the activities available are very lively. But there is also the chance of cheap accommodation as an inexpensive starting point to visit other parts of the island. The busiest areas in Magaluf are BCM Square and The Strip.
It is best to go to Magaluf with an open mind; if you want a quieter time and still go to Magaluf, take advantage of some of the less boisterous activities. You will always have a good time!
Go on a tour: try scuba diving or take a boat tour including swimming. You might even see dolphins!
Visit an amusement park
There are no fewer than three amusement parks in Magaluf; Sol Wave House, where you can surf, Katmandu Park with its many rides and activities (many are suitable for children), and Western Water Park, also suitable for children.
Go to a Show: Don't miss the Pirates Adventure Show; This show has it all, including acrobats and audience participation. Food and drinks are included in the entrance fee.
Visit a nightclub: For friends of house music, the project Magaluf’s dedicated house music venue is recommended. BCM Planet Dance is also popular.
Visit a popular bar: The Piano Bar in Magaluf has very good reviews. It is particularly recommended if you are in the mood for a quieter evening with good entertainment.
Oficina de Turismo de Magaluf
Av. Pere de Vaquer, 1st
+34 971 131 126
+34 971 131 188
- What makes the CIA so special
- Which degree is required for computer technology
- Is fruit punch healthy
- Do you think you are a hypocrite
- Should I join Manipal VIT or SRM?
- What is the KVPY grant
- How do I start Monero XMR mining
- Is Kim Kardashian's booty really that big?
- Is NIT Nagaland safe
- What happens if the transmission line is interrupted
- How am I noticed on Dribbble
- How do investigative journalists develop their sources
- What evaluates teaching and learning
- What superpower should I do
- Which group is best MEC or CEC
- Who is worse DJT or AOC
- Can I give juice to my plants
- Is YouTube for anyone on Chrome
- Why is the third normal form important
- What is your extreme laziness
- Bed bugs stay with you
- What is the charge of the mercury atoms
- Is it haram to drink Coca Cola?
- What is your opinion on time