Drives safely from Kurnool to Kadapa
There are 4 ways to get from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) by train, night train, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Train • 3h. 4min.
- Take the train from Kurnool City to Tadipatri17652 / ...
₹120 - ₹135
Night train • 2h. 56min.
- Take the night train from Kurnool City to Tadipatri12797 / ...
₹120 - ₹135
2 alternative options
Taxi • 1h. 48min.
- Take a taxi from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) 127.6 km
₹1,400 - ₹1,800
Drive • 1h. 48min.
- Drive from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) 127.6 km
₹900 - ₹1,400
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in India
Travel within India
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Regional restriction measures in place
Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 1 meter applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
The number of the national COVID-19 advice center in Tadipatri (ward) is 1800118797.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Tadipatri (station) is recommended.
The distance rule in Tadipatri (station) is 1 meter.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center on 1800118797.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Indian Bureau of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the most recent updates.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) is to night train which costs ₹ 120 - ₹ 135 and takes 2h 3m. 56min.
The quickest way to get from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) is to taxi which costs ₹ 1,400 - ₹ 1,800 and takes 1h 1m. 48min.
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Kurnool City and arriving at Tadipatri. Connections run 3 times a day, and run every day. The journey takes about 3 hours. 4min.
The distance between Kurnool and Tadipatri (Station) is 103 km. The road distance is 127.6 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) without a car is to train which takes 3h and costs. 4min. and costs ₹ 120 - ₹ 135.
The train from Kurnool City to Tadipatri takes 3h 50m. 4min. including transfers and departs 3 times a day.
Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) train services, operated by Indian Railways, depart from Kurnool City station.
Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) train services, operated by Indian Railways, arrive at Tadipatri station.
Yes, the driving distance between Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) is 128 km. It takes about 1h. 48min to drive from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station).
Call up directions
What companies run services between Kurnool, India and Tadipatri (Station), India?
Rome2rio makes traveling from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kurnool to Tadipatri (Station) right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- Are Earth and Moon twin planets
- How does social democracy differ from Georgism?
- What is a mamble rap
- What is a random song
- How to make homemade mayonnaise
- Are there hackers who only do good
- What causes gas pipes to explode
- Is Frankfurt an expensive city to visit
- How can textile designers reduce waste
- Well worth the school
- What is a peaceful family
- How long is the US Army Ranger School?
- Appendicitis can cause miscarriages
- Why is India not boycotting Pakistan?
- What was a rare blood group doing
- Did Jesus believe in purgatory?
- What would fake MCR fans say
- Should cooked chicken be slimy
- Can you decipher the word AMRCH?
- What is half of 56
- Is water with low pH bad
- What happened to Emilia Clarke
- What makes a Nascar engine so powerful
- What is abstract in essay writing