What is the perfect cube of 60
What is an oblique image?
You use an oblique image to draw three-dimensional bodies on paper. The beveled shape creates a spatial effect. So you can well imagine the size and shape of the figure.
This is the oblique image of a cube.
The following applies to oblique images:
- Parallel body edges are also parallel in the oblique image.
- Opposite body edges, which in reality are of the same length, are also of the same length in the oblique image.
- The body edges that run to the rear are shown shorter in the oblique image in order to create a spatial impression. Nevertheless, the original dimensions are on the shortened sides.
- Invisible edges are dashed.
The spatial representation looks completely different, doesn't it? Well, that depends on the perspective. You probably know the vanishing point perspective.
Mathematicians, however, take the perspective from the oblique image. Why? So that parallel edges remain visible.
And now you
Draw the oblique image of a cube with an edge length of 2 cm.
1. Draw the front surface of the body in its original size.
2. Draw edges running vertically backwards at 45 °. You draw invisible edges with dashed lines.
The optimal length of the edges running backwards is 1 cm. The cube hardly looks distorted.
45 ° are exactly the diagonals of the box. For a simple drawing, exactly one box diagonal (approx. 0.7 cm) is selected as the unit. The length of the edge here corresponds to approx. 1.4 cm.
3. Connect the corner points. Draw more invisible lines with dashed lines.
Draw guidelines when you create the set square.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
- Why did Ringo choose Ludwig drums?
- What are computer drivers
- What did slaves use their money for?
- When did Facebook groups start?
- Blinking would improve your eyesight
- Why did the FBI spy on MLK
- What will you choose talent or power
- What is the name of AlF3
- How did Bitcoin become an actual currency?
- What is a peer-to-peer network
- How do chocolate fountains work
- Is anal prolapse good
- What are Dow Futures
- What was Intercoms MVP
- How do I know my intuition
- What do you think of Mars One
- Do ducks have rabies
- What is the differentiation of the unit step function
- Would time ever run backwards?
- How can I just fill nail holes?
- Which cloud database is best for AngularJs
- Why would anyone fake a seizure?
- What is Gucci selling
- Rain can melt snow at 27 degrees