What is the national tree of Bhutan
Which animals live in Bhutan?
Since most of Bhutan's residents are Buddhists, they have great respect for wildlife. Some animals are even worshiped. This is why few people go fishing or hunting. This is a very special protection for the animals and the country's ecosystem has been kept in balance to this day.
The diversity of, for example, 580 bird species is protected in the national parks. Bhutan has a national bird, that's the one Crow. With us ravens are supposed to bring bad luck. Quite different in Bhutan, here he is worshiped like a god.
The national animal of Bhutan is the Takins, also called wildebeest goat. This animal can survive up to heights of 4000 meters and feeds on grasses and herbs that also grow in the mountains. But despite the protection of the animals, they are very rarely found in the wild, most of them live in zoos.
Despite its name, that too belongs Blue sheep to the goats. Its fur is gray, but often has a bluish tinge. It grazes high up in the Himalayas, between 3000 and 5000 meters.
As in other Himalayan countries, the yak a very important animal. This supplies milk, cheese and meat, but also wool, which is processed further, as well as leather. Its droppings are used as fuel. It has a fairly thick fur and can survive well in cooler temperatures.
- Which is better pigeon or pantene
- What are some common Swedish greetings
- What are the best books for filmmakers
- What types of people are on Quora
- What are some interesting facts about Infosys
- Why is emotion so important in singing
- What did slaves use their money for?
- Why is my name Nick
- Is the Christ Junior College integrated into the IIT
- My fear of finding love is irrational
- Is palletizing a must
- What are some quotes that describe people
- How smart is Buzz Aldrin
- What was Hitler's first name
- What can be found in bedrooms
- What foods have casein
- What if Hitler were a fish?
- What is the advantage of the limcee tablet
- What are email and the internet
- Is San Lorenzo a real place
- Not eating dinner increases fat loss
- How competitive is the aerospace industry
- Will you ever lie to your company?
- Is PM modes present in Quora