How do I make buttermilk pancakes
Buttermilk pancakes: quick and easy according to grandmother's recipe
A good breakfast takes time? Not in preparation! These buttermilk pancakes are made so quick and easy that they can sweeten every morning. If you like it hearty, simply combine it with bacon. We'll show you the original recipe!
Those who spend less time at the stove have more time for an extensive breakfast. And isn't that what really gives you that weekend feeling? For me, a long Sunday brunch in cozy pants is definitely the definition of relaxation. Take a deep breath, recharge your batteries, leave the stress of the week behind you. When was the last time you did something without time pressure? Are you pondering? Then it's time for buttermilk pancakes.
Because buttermilk pancakes combine three properties that make them a perfect breakfast: They are quick to prepare. The recipe is simple. And already while they are frying in the pan, their gently sweet bun triggers a warm and cozy feeling in your stomach after something baked. This swings from hunger to satisfaction when you eat the first bite.
The miracle weapon buttermilk: Helps you lose weight, stimulates digestion, puts you in a good mood
By the way, buttermilk is also healthy, Despite its name, which tends to be misinterpreted, it contains fewer fat and calories than normal milk, but a lot of protein, calcium and vitamins. And because it conjures up many baked goods so that they are really fluffy, it was already a popular ingredient in grandmother's time. Do you already know our buttermilk waffles from grandma's baking book? Those who like them will love these pancakes.
A little hint: If you do not or only slightly sweet the dough yourself, you can enjoy the buttermilk pancakes both savory and sweet. This recipe is combined with bacon, for example. But blueberries, yogurt or maple syrup also go well with buttermilk pancakes, which makes them an all-round breakfast!
3 buttermilk recipes that will activate your slimming hormones in the morning
Buttermilk Pancakes: The Recipe
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg (size M)
- 125 ml buttermilk
- 100 g breakfast bacon
- Melt 2 tablespoons of fat. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Whisk the egg with a whisk. Stir in the buttermilk and liquid fat. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, tablespoon at a time.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of fat in a non-stick pan and fry 1/6 of the batter over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Bake the rest of the batter in the same way. In the meantime, fry the bacon in portions in a pan without fat. Arrange the pancakes and bacon on a plate. Maple syrup tastes good with it.
Delicious in addition:Speculoos spread: With this recipe you make the delicious cream yourself
Preparation time approx. 45 minutes. Approx. 1300 kJ / 310 kcal per serving. E 10 g / F 17 g / KH 28 g.
More delicious inspiration:
- Are tea bags valuable
- What's the best pinterest clone
- Why is stainless steel diamagnetic
- Who likes gaming videos
- What is pure function in Redux
- Why is your name zaffy 1
- What is algorithm C.
- Is there a bright future for DJing?
- How is Khartoum
- How to find your dog with microchips
- What is the use of WP
- What is neilpatel com
- Why is metal oxide an acid
- NYU has a strong startup culture
- What is a good result for football
- Are products ever too well made
- How function calls work in UFT
- What is a tug
- What is control wiring in a panel
- How does Ne Yo write his songs
- Why can't developer tools startups find investors?
- Why are young people leaving Facebook
- Has Italy colonized or occupied Ethiopia
- Is the H1-NMR for 1 phenylethanol