The iPhone 11 has a reverse charge
Can the iPhone 11 do reverse charging?
Before the launch of the new iPhone 11 generation, many experts were certain that Apple smartphones would also be able to charge reverse charging - that is, for example, that the AirPods could be charged on the back. This hope did not come true at the Apple keynote last week, but the technology is supposed to be available anyway.
As the well-known Apple insider Sonny Dickson reports on Twitter, he learned from "reliable sources" that the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro actually have the hardware for bilateral charging. However, the technology was deactivated by a setting in Apple's iOS. It is only unclear whether the feature was removed before the last production step.
Shutdown at the last second: Apple dissatisfied with feature
This apparently proves the rumors that were circulating a few days before the iPhone 11 launch and assumed that smartphones were charging in reverse. It was only shortly before the keynote that the realization emerged that the new iPhones would probably not offer the function after all - apparently because Apple had deactivated it "at the last second". Why is not yet clear. Observers like Ming-Chi Kuo suspect, however, that the manufacturer was not satisfied with the charging efficiency. It is also unknown whether the feature can simply be switched on again at a later point in time via a software update.
When the new iPhones go on sale on September 20, teardowns should quickly show whether the smartphones actually contain the technology for bilateral charging.
- How has technology changed modern US law
- How can you sell a company
- Why did Trump file for bankruptcy
- How much does it cost to produce petroleum
- How are secondary data collected
- How old is Lil Tay today
- How can accountants avoid professional burnout
- What is the normal range of hematocrit
- Police use of steroids is widespread
- What is the history of the sex symbol
- One must obey summons
- What is ice cream 7 1
- What are some types of manipulation
- Where is the best park in England
- What are the advantages of psychopaths over non-psychopaths
- How scientifically valid is the philosophy of natural law
- Which society should I join at NSIT?
- Which website teaches guitar motif development
- Is society able to innovate without rewards?
- Is emotion the biggest mistake among humans
- What is the hardest coding language
- How do I disconnect an inverter
- How many flavors of Doritos are there