How are cell phones charged quickly
Charge your mobile phone quickly (6 tips for more charging power)
With these 6 tips you will charge your smartphone faster in the future.
1. Good cable for more charging power
In fact, thin cables can mean that less current flows to the cell phone. The decisive factor is the thickness of the conductive wires.
For example, if a cable with thin wires only lets through 0.5 amps when the cell phone could take 1 amp, it will take longer to charge. In this case, a better cable with thicker wires could reduce the charging time.
When buying a new cable, pay attention to the quality and compatibility with your device.
2. Fast charge with a different adapter
The power adapter also plays a role in charging. An adapter with more power can charge the smartphone faster if it is of good quality. The power supply units supplied are not always the fastest.
Apple itself explains on its support page, for example, that iPhones can be charged faster with a larger power adapter for iPads. Smartphones from Samsung or Huawei offer a quick charge function, provided you have the appropriate power adapter.
But there are also special quickchargers from third-party providers that promise particularly fast charging of the cell phone. When buying these adapters, you should not only pay attention to good quality, but also to ensure that they are compatible with your smartphone. Otherwise, the device may reduce the flow of current and ultimately save you no time when charging.
3. Charge faster with a short cable
This tip may sound too simple to work. In fact, the length of the cable can affect the loading speed, as the YouTube channel "Robert’s Technology" illustrates in this video. Shorter cables can therefore charge the cell phone faster. But also make sure that the quality is right.
Also interesting: clean the charging socket
4. Cell phone off while charging
If you switch off the smartphone while charging, it can be charged faster because connection attempts and other processes cannot eat up power. If you don't want to turn off your phone completely, you can switch to airplane mode.
5. Charge at the socket
The charging power at the socket is higher than on a PC or in the car. So if you have to go fast, plug the cell phone into the socket.
6. Remove the case
In some cases, smartphones can get very hot when charging. For safety reasons, the devices can then throttle or completely prevent the power supply. Therefore, it is better to take the smartphone out of the case when charging. Apple even explicitly recommends this to save battery life.
Also read: Cleaning the smartphone display
- What are coworking offices in Bangalore
- Do I have too many mutual funds?
- How can I become a student pilot
- How will ferrofluids advance the technology
- Condensation occurs when the air cools
- Would you please delete my profile
- Skepticism Any kind of belief is dangerous
- Why do I crave butter during pregnancy?
- How would you compare WordPress and Laravel
- Is my passport damaged?
- What is Adrian Paul famous for?
- What is the MaxBounty Affiliate Program
- What is the basic concept of PPC Marketing
- Do pilots receive the same salary
- Can Russia give uranium to Iran
- How do I improve the travel business
- Why doesn't Corbyn support Remain
- What is a quarter circle
- How can I deal with the pressure from my relatives
- How can I make a recipe healthier?
- What is the greatest innovation in computers
- Why is good web design important
- Is ego death real
- What is the difference between progress and development