What are some Christmas traditions in Peru
Ideas for Christmas in Peru
Christmas traditions are very diverse in Peru. Each region has its own customs and rituals. Panetón, the traditional cake with fruit, which the people of Peru particularly like to enjoy with hot chocolate at Christmas, is widespread.
- A recipe for this cake, other Christmas customs and ideas for Christmas in Peru can be downloaded here as a PDF.
Info about Peru
Peru is located in the west of South America. About 29 million people live there. The population is ethnically very different: Slightly less than half belong to the indigenous population, that is, they are direct descendants of the original inhabitants of Peru.
Spanish is the mother tongue of more than 80 percent of the population. Two indigenous languages, Quechua and Aymara, are widely spoken.
From 1000 to 1530 AD there was the highly developed civilization of the Incas in what is now Peru. The city of Cuzco was the capital of the Inca Empire, which encompassed the entire central Andes. From Cuzco, the Incas built a large network of paths and roads through the Andes and along the Pacific coast. Today these streets are known as the "Inca Way".
In Peru there are huge differences between life in the country and life in the capital, Lima. Most jobs in industry and the service sector were created there. One can see massive social contrasts, especially in Lima, because the very poor live almost next door to wealthy people. Many children in Peru have to work hard to support their families. Some work after school. Some even have to drop out of school because of the hard work.
- Is the location important for the requirement of SEO services?
- Why is catnip good for cats
- What does acne medication
- What is the constructed language Folksprak
- Why is Seattle so prone to earthquakes
- How often do you do face masks
- How much honey can bees make
- Why is American Kraft cheese so bad
- Is the EU part of the UN
- Which types of hooks are supported by Netfilter?
- The test takes place before the blood donation
- How to take cardamom every day
- What better race F1 against F2
- What's the saddest car you've ever owned
- How to cook frozen empanadas
- Supports PUBG MFi
- WHY WAS ROM TODAY THE QUARTERBACK
- Did the Elizabethans arrange marriages
- When does TIG surpass MIG welding?
- Are you related to Sirhan Sirhan
- What are saffron teas
- What is the Macoca Law
- Is coaching required for the IIT JEE
- Is IG very popular with millennials