What kind of music are you into?
What your taste in music says about you
What all your musical tastes say about you: Do you like romantic, relaxed songs like "Come Away With Me" by Nora Jones? Then you are definitely an empathetic person. At least one study by the University of Cambridge assumes this. For these psychologists analyzed the empathy as well as the systematization skills and the musical taste of 4000 participants. The result: the way we think and feel and our taste in music are interrelated!
Accordingly, empathetic people who find it easier to understand the feelings of others prefer romantic and relaxed music such as soft rock or R&B, while people who focus on small things prefer technically complex music such as jazz.
In order to investigate the connection between the way of thinking and the taste in music, the scientists asked the study participants detailed questions about their empathy and the way they systematize things and played them 50 excerpts from different musical styles. It also emerged that logic-oriented people preferred intense, manic music such as punk rock, but also classical music.
Here you can take the test yourself and find out what type of guy you are and what style of music it corresponds to.
Tags: band, blog, musician
- Where do you like to read?
- How much do you know
- Why does Romania want to legalize corruption?
- What are the negative sides of people
- Why can't Manchester City win the UCL?
- How has evolution affected human behavior?
- What is the formula of mercury
- Can wisdom and power unite
- What's a loser to you
- How do I find an iCloud account
- Brakes can no longer work
- How can an agency commit fraud in the healthcare sector
- How can I die within 6 days
- Why is a hypothesis useful
- What government task is easy to achieve
- What is Factorial ANOVA
- What does she really mean?
- Why are hips important to women
- Who likes gaming videos
- How much do philosophy professors earn
- How are the globes connected?
- Can we write a mantra during menstruation?
- Didn't replace C ++ C
- How did they cut blocks in Egypt?