Are you aware of your surroundings
Education and development field: senses
Children explore and discover the world through their senses. You see, observe, hear, feel, touch, smell, taste. In this active process of perception, children understand the world in its differentiation, try to find their way around it and understand it. To do this, they need a variety of opportunities for sensually perceptible world experiences, time and space to explore, experiment, try out and experience within different fields of experience.
Art, music and theater offer children the means in everyday life to deal creatively and thus actively with themselves, their play partners and their surroundings. The senses are sensitized and personal development promoted.
Creative activities are forms of experimental thinking and research and promote the development of such a differentiated perceptual ability in a special way. Signs and drawings by children are a visible and expression of their reality, be it pictures from the "scribble phase" before the start of kindergarten age or the typical "head, articulated and body feet" and pictures with plot and narrative structures of kindergarten children Their individuality must be perceived. Different learning progress in the children must be countered with differentiated offers, topics of the children must be taken seriously. In order for children to be able to express themselves in a variety of creative ways, different design tools and materials must be freely available to them. Projects are suitable especially for this experimental, formal and creative-content analysis.
The kindergarten must be a place for visual and acoustic perception, a place for exploring and experiencing, for experimenting and inventing, and a place for design and form. Gestural and mimic representation are just as important in terms of a holistic orientation as dance and movement, visual design, games with the mother tongue and, in a very special way, music. The child's elementary joy in listening and making music must be used. Children with visual and / or hearing impairments need special designs of the environment or the rooms and coordination with the appropriate advice centers is helpful.
- develop, sharpen and train your senses,
- Through the differentiated development, use and integration of their senses, they gain orientation, design and expression skills and learn to be mindful,
- experience the meaning and performance of the senses,
- learn about the sensory perception of identity, self-confidence, world knowledge and social skills
- and experience their senses as the basis for activity and participation,
- use all your senses to shape your everyday life in a self-effective way, to appropriate your material and personal environment, to orient yourself in it and to experience and shape social bonds,
- can direct their attention in a targeted manner and protect themselves from overstimulation.
- consciously perceive images and sounds from everyday life, music, art and media as well as impressions from nature and deal with them,
- develop diverse possibilities to express impressions and ideas aesthetically and artistically.
- Which IITs offer dual major courses
- Why do people embrace their data
- Where can I buy YouTube t-shirts
- Can I get a 3 scholarship
- Which are the biggest online bingo providers
- Do you think you are a hypocrite
- Where do atheists and theists disagree?
- Did Snape really betray Dumbledore
- How is education in Nova Scotia
- What can India learn from Israel
- Can Twitter restore a permanently blocked account
- What distinguishes great dance shoes
- Does Donald Trump really want to resign
- What are the limits for CEPT
- How often is the Manchester Derby played?
- What exactly is Forex trading needed for?
- Are lap dances comfortable for the stripper
- Before Eminem, who was the fastest rapper
- What identity did refugees have before?
- What are the uses of counters
- What is the rule of detention in the GTU
- Why do women love richer men
- Is it worth investing in dogecoin
- Why aren't math textbooks easier?
- What makes us say: I love you
- Which line motivates you a lot
- How do you say officially in Spanish
- Why does Florida have so many tolls
- How high can a Phantom 4 fly
- How do I combine songs into one
- Can baryon antiquarks have
- Should celebrities tweet about football
- Mesh material is good for shoes