What is gravitational attraction
Gravity is the force with which an object is pulled to the ground. It is also called weight force or gravitation. Gravity is also the force with which an object or person presses on a scale. Gravity is therefore related to the term weight. Since we are on earth, gravity is also referred to here as gravity.
On earth, gravity causes all bodies to fall down. That is towards the center of the earth. In space, gravity determines the orbits of celestial bodies, i.e. planets, moons, satellites and comets and so on. These bodies attract each other and this is how their trajectories arise.
Is an object equally heavy everywhere?
Gravity depends not only on the weight of an object, but also on the celestial body on which it is located. On earth, an astronaut presses a scales with a much greater force than on the moon. The gravity is much stronger than that of the moon.
That's because the earth is much heavier than the moon. The attraction of the earth is about six times greater than that of the moon. If an astronaut were to step on a normal scale on the moon, it would show a weight that is six times smaller than on earth. If the astronaut weighs 60 kilograms, the scales would only show 10 kilograms there. But that is only due to the scales, which were built for the much stronger gravity of the earth. The mass of the astronaut is the same, regardless of whether it is on earth or on the moon.
The further away a planet or other object is from another celestial body, the less the celestial body's gravity acts on it. If gravity can no longer be determined at all, one speaks of weightlessness.
When rocks fall, gravity pulls the chunks down into the valley.
You are weightless not only in space, but also when an airplane flies in a certain way, in parabolic flight.
- Has google code failed
- Do we use more salt than necessary
- What was your favorite book at school
- Can homeopathy cure a complete ACL tear
- What is the mass of a gluon
- What is Gucci selling
- Can a parrot testify in court
- Which country is Rita Marley from
- How do close relationships affect individuals?
- How do worms taste
- Is magnetism an energy or a force
- How can I learn to kayak faster
- What is your favorite position 1
- What is some information about a passport
- Why is ozone considered a polar molecule
- Pandora makes you feel euphoric
- Windows 10 hard drives are encrypted
- Why do celebrities appear on YouTube
- What percentage of restaurant guests order starters?
- Is masturbation safe during early pregnancy?
- What are sadhguru's greatest teachings
- How can organizational goals motivate employees
- Should I call my tyrant ugly
- What does a clogged oven filter do