Which campus is CS at KCL
Artificial intelligence lecture
Lecturer: PD Dr. Stefan Edelkamp Supervisor: M.Sc. Shahid Jabbar Times: Wed 14-16, Fri 12-14 (South Campus, HG I / HS 3) Exercises: preliminary Fri 16-18 (GB IV, R 126)
contentThe lecture gives a problem- and algorithm-oriented introduction to methods of artificial intelligence (AI). Important sub-areas of modern AI research are addressed: problem solving through search, logic-based agents, action planning, two- and multi-person games, acting under uncertainty, machine learning, and robotics. The aim is to give students an overview of the various AI techniques.
constructionIt starts with a general introduction to AI by addressing various current AI projects. The main part of the lecture deals with problem-solving strategies and presents various search strategies. Action planning is introduced as a search in the state space. Probability theory helps to construct agents that can work with uncertain knowledge. The lecture deals with methods of machine learning and applications in robotics.
literatureThe slides of the lecture are relevant for the examination. The book template serves to deepen the lecture
- When were binoculars invented?
- How do people treat anacondas
- Is there a Linux virus
- Supports Android 1080p
- Cheap guitars are worth collecting
- What is a good e-bike motor kit
- Can hackers track my IP address?
- There are fitness startups in Pune
- What is telepathy? Is it real
- What is the value of 7225
- How did you become a medical representative
- Are substations dangerous
- There is an infinite Visa card
- When did George H W Bush die
- How would you fix the education system
- What makes Samsung a great company
- Has Quora started monetizing with ads
- How is water purified
- Contains curd lactose
- What does Khoury
- What's the weirdest thing about Marvel
- Which technology is best for students
- What is 5 5 5 5 equal
- Is the father of astronomy and biology