How do I grill a filet mignon
Which spices, side dishes and marinades go well with beef fillet?
Good meat has a very delicate taste of its own, so it doesn't really need a marinade - seasoning it with a little salt and freshly ground pepper at the end creates the pure taste experience. But of course there are very tasty variants: If you love marinades, then make them yourself, like our simple marinade, in three different variants. Note: When buying meat, do without ready-marinated goods, because low-quality meat with a high percentage of fat is often used for this. The marinade also often tastes like it comes off an assembly line.
In case you are looking for delicious marinade recipes: You can find them here >>
After the beef fillet comes off the grill juicy, there's nothing wrong with seasoning it with steak pepper or salt. A little herb butter can also intensify the taste of the meat. When grilling, it depends on the core temperature. Before the fillet is put on the grill, you should inform your guests about the desired cooking state so that you can achieve the perfect cooking time. In the "Rare" condition, the core temperature varies between 48 and 52 degrees during grilling, in the "Medium Rare" condition between 52 and 55 degrees. For a “medium” grilled fillet steak you need a core temperature of 55 to 59 degrees and for a “well done”, that is, 60 to 62 degrees to get a well-cooked result.
French fries, mashed potatoes, jacket potatoes, buttered vegetables, asparagus, carrots, rice, fennel or delicious salads are ideal side dishes.
On the charcoal grill for the perfect steak
As soon as the charcoal is well drawn through and the embers glow red, the piece of meat comes on the grill. So that it gets enough heat, move the grate a little closer to the coals. You can check the core temperature with a meat thermometer and adjust the grid as required. Ideally, the fillet only stays on the grill for two to five minutes and is only turned once or twice with meat tongs. This is the only way to create the delicious crust that will make your guests' mouth water when they look at it.
We wish you good luck and a much better appetite! Our grill special with many interesting topics and delicious recipes can be found here >>
In the video: Grill gadgets put to the test
- Was the currency invented or discovered?
- Neurofeedback training can dampen your emotions
- Can marry malfunctioning autistic people
- Is Ola Uber's strike tomorrow?
- How do I start a boutique
- Can someone be hypnotized by text 1
- How can I calculate the goodwill
- How would you rate this SAT essay
- How can I scratch pictures and videos
- How is horticulture related to agriculture?
- Let's inherit our skills
- What is 2 3 15
- What is an atmospheric window in environmental chemistry
- Can hydrogen ever power an engine?
- When does it get dark in Iceland?
- Is there still a Belgian Foreign Legion
- Class B films are good
- What does AppDynamics
- Is it dangerous to bake alcohol?
- What is the ready-mixed concrete industry
- How is the tutoring business in Lahore
- Smoking weed makes you happy
- How is skimmed milk made
- What is visitor management software
- Is San Lorenzo a real place
- What is a Tu Quoque
- Why are natural signals sparse
- Why do you love pune
- Will political terrorism cause World War III
- Where can I find independent sex workers
- The forearm becomes dark by trimming
- Why is Policybazaar such a terrible company
- What are the properties of hydrogen