What do you mean by a circuit
Circuit for halving the voltage (electronics)
written by hws, 59425 Unna, October 22nd, 2007, 6:09 pm
(edited by hws on October 22, 2007 at 6:12 pm)
“It should come out half the tension
This is what you want it to be.
»Because I have two capacitors in series
»Load, that's why every Kondi has half the tension,
That is correct, T2 blocks (i.e. it does not exist at all)
And T1 directs. The capacitors are charged in series.
»And me the
“Wanted to discharge capacitors again in parallel.
Yes, but not with the circuit.
T1 is blocked (i.e. not available) and T2 conducts, so it can be discharged through a wire bridge.
What is it now? The capacitors are still in series and also discharge in series.
The fact that diodes are in the reverse direction over the C's has no effect as long as the capacitors are of the same size and discharge immediately.
If one capacitor were much smaller than the other, it would discharge more quickly and be recharged again in the opposite direction by the larger one. This prevents the diodes (down to -0.7V)
The circuit is totally wrong.
"I have no basic control (sounds stupid, but that's how it is)
no, it's not like that
“The bases of T1 and T2 are connected directly to output 3.
Well then they are controlled via output 3 - or what do you mean by that.
“That's the complete plan and the transistors are like the picture
but in the picture the bases are not connected
“Google spat out little about the paraxon, can you
»Explain a little?
Take two of the same capacitors. One remains empty, the other is charged on Ux.
Now both capacitors are connected in parallel. It occurs at the capacitors Ux / 2.
Now let's calculate the energy = 1/2 C u²
Once before with Ux and C and once with Ux / 2 and 2 * C.
What comes out
- 6K video recording is better than 4K
- Which president died in office?
- Is Mesh WiFi better than a router
- Where is mesothelioma most common
- How was your IPM AT 2019
- What are the advantages of a laptop
- Which are the biggest online bingo providers
- How are pictures connected with memory?
- What are the scientific explanations behind the superstition
- How to grow plants indoors
- What do you think of Vsauce
- Is the Mombasa Tech Community a startup
- How is the AP statistic
- You can buy alcohol from Instacart
- How can I become a biomedical engineer?
- Can use Kakashi wind element
- What does balance arrow mean
- Downvoting should be public
- Are animals capable of self-observation
- What does the judicial committee of the house do
- Why was Extra Torrent permanently shut down
- What is the highest package for Hadoop
- What is SSBCrack
- What is your country version of Barbie
- What height is required
- One CAT is enough for the GMAT
- Who pays the rating
- Pickled beets are carbohydrate-free
- Which betting sites don't prohibit winners?
- Are Amway products safe and beneficial
- What are backend technologies for AngularJs
- Can I get a vegan vaccine
- Who are some celebrities with a crime history