Why am I addicted?
Am i addicted Addiction hotline Munich
Essential characteristics of addictive behavior
Not all addictsdemonstrate All symptoms and the behavior described below is often the result of a long process, which can usually take place in many small steps, so that it is difficult for those affected to understand that they are progressively adapting their behavior to their addiction and thus changing their personality. The gradual change makes it difficult to perceive the process. The addiction action is usually aimed at improving the current state of experience. Ingesting a substance is just one of many ways to do this.
The addict exerts a targeted influence on his mental experience. He does this, however, not through adequate and realistic action from the point of view of society, which often consists of many individual steps, but through the execution of the addictive act. The resulting positive experience should be the direct result of this manipulation. Loss of freedom and renunciation of freedom, based on the naive concept of freedom, can be further characteristics of addictive developments. The loss of freedom begins as a loss of freedom of thought.
Is performing the addictive act Made impossible by material, spiritual, or other circumstances, the addict's thinking is narrowed to the satisfaction of the addiction. For many addicts, the satisfaction of the addiction must be immediate as possible. The past and future often lose their meaningful influence on the present. Future planning is often increasingly reduced to the organization of addiction. In many cases, the addict's outlook on life becomes overwhelmingly moment-centered. Inappropriate dominance of the present is therefore another characteristic of addictive behavior.
More self-tests are available here:
Recognizing addiction and addictive behavior - addiction hotline Munich
- Telephone advice for those affected and their families in Bavaria
- Information about help opportunities in Bavaria
Available: 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
(In crisis situations we can also be reached at night)
Please choose your nearest hotline:
Berlin: 030/19 237
Frankfurt: 069/62 34 51
Essen: 0201/40 38 40
- How poor is Harry Potter's eyesight
- What is course and speed in shipping
- What do reptiles worry about
- We can generate electricity from earthquakes
- What is democratization
- Obama unilaterally ordered air strikes on Libya
- What is the definition of paradigm innovation
- Would you please delete my profile
- How does tretinoin work
- How would you rate this SAT essay
- Where is Django installed in Windows
- Why are Cher's tweets so incoherent
- Why do we use helium in balloons
- Why do games bring us together
- Muslim women regret being Muslim
- What are the results of Chandrayaan 2
- Why was Nirbhaya's documentary called Indias Daughter
- Mental health can be a nutritional problem
- What would you say before you die
- Are there jobs for microbiology students
- Is Surveymonkey Com Safe To Use
- What is a blue light area
- Why are batsmen considered superior to bowlers
- What is ethical decision making