Is fruit punch healthy
Healthy punch recipes for cozy winter days - AOK Vigozone
Reading time 3:00 min Share per
If you come into the apartment from outside in winter, there is nothing better than a hot drink with which you can make yourself comfortable in the warm. If you want to spend a cozy evening with friends after the Christmas market or plan the evening program inside because of the wet and cold weather, you can indulge in our simple punch recipes.
Healthy punch ideas: It all depends on the ingredients
Mulled wine, cocoa and punch with alcohol contain a lot of sugar. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't indulge yourself on the go, but especially at home you have the choice and can easily do something good for your body and enjoy it healthily.
Our punch recipes contain neither alcohol nor added sugar. With the sweetness of pure fruit juice, the punch will still be pleasantly sweet. In addition, the punch traditionally contains spices, which provide the right Christmas feeling with a great aroma.
3 quick & tasty punch recipes for cold winter days
Christmas fruit punch
0.5 liters of fruit tea
0.25 liters of naturally cloudy apple juice
0.25 liters of red grape juice
1 cinnamon stick
Prepare 0.5 liters of fruit tea of your choice in a saucepan, then add the apple and grape juice and heat the whole thing together with the cinnamon stick and the cloves.
Take it off the stove and then let the punch sit in the closed pot for about two hours. Then take out the spices or pour the punch through a sieve. Before drinking, the punch can simply be warmed up again in the pot.
Sweet gingerbread punch
600 ml cherry juice
250 ml currant juice
4 teaspoons of gingerbread spice
3 teaspoons of agano syrup
Heat the cherry and currant juice together with the gingerbread spice and agave syrup. Squeeze the oranges and lemon and add the juice. Let sit on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Then the punch is ready to be enjoyed.
Chai apple punch
500 ml chai
250 ml apple juice
250 ml orange juice
1 cinnamon stick
2 tbsp agave syrup
Cut the apple into small pieces and fry it briefly in a saucepan. Then add the apple juice and the orange juice as well as the cinnamon stick. Prepare 500 ml of chai separately. You can use either bags or loose tea for this. Then put the tea in the pot. Squeeze the lemon and then add the lemon juice and agave syrup to the pot as well. Let the whole thing stand over low heat for 30 minutes. Now just take out the cinnamon stick - done!
- How is psychoanalysis flawed
- Philosophers think of nothing
- Why should I study BAMS in Kerala
- Which 3 letter palindromes are there?
- How many series does Teen Wolf have
- How do you write your address
- What are the greatest jazz fusion songs
- How much did Facebook pay for Gowalla
- What are your favorite holiday hosiery?
- What do people want to see
- What do you think of soul mates
- Why are people crazy about others
- What is your rating of Dhaka Bangladesh
- What type of cancer cannot be treated
- Appendicitis can cause miscarriages
- How many miles can a car last
- Is champagne just sparkling wine
- Antidepressants suppress emotions
- Will play PS4 Pro UHD discs
- Is Lake Tahoe in California or Nevada
- What are minor spices
- Why is my name Nick
- What is the Go4WorldBusiness Deal Maker Service
- How much do courtside basketball seats cost