Why do people like ballet
Psychology: why we like to dance
Come Dance With Me!
That we move to the rhythm of the music is something very human: no animal dances! When children start dancing it is usually very wild. The rhythm of the music automatically makes the body move.
Even infants nod their heads or wiggle their arms when they like a melody. But dancing isn't all about fun for everyone.
Some Indian peoples, for example, conjure up their gods with drums and dances, just as their ancestors did. But everyone has to find out for themselves whether they prefer to dance alone, in pairs or in a group.
Dancing is in our genes
If we look at the history of human evolution, there is much to suggest that people discovered music when they started living in groups about two million years ago. Because dancing together and making music connects people - from young to old. Moving together fosters a sense of community and is fun.
In addition, early humans will have noticed that moving together made a group appear larger, which gave early humans a better chance of survival. Our ancestors may have moved rhythmically before they even knew how to walk upright.
Film tip for the DVD launch Ballerina - never give up your dream9 images
- What does SSC SSC ENG_U
- How good is SASTRA University of Biotechnology
- What are mild peanut allergy reactions
- Are beach tides dangerous
- Name__ is a global variable in Python
- What makes the CIA so special
- Depressed people should have more sex
- How do I paint a brown beard black
- Whites have true love for Africans
- What is the employee movement
- How will climate change affect your community
- How are technical fouls allowed in basketball
- Why would one want to enter parenthood?
- How important is it to participate in hackathons
- What are some examples of electrical derating
- Is computer science good at Princeton
- You can get dementia from head injuries
- What did Sikhs give to India
- Is IBS a service company
- What is the reputation of expanXion Recruiting
- Should contain the Java collection framework Multimap
- What is the ore of an amalgam
- What happens to Pluto
- Can my nasolabial folds be treated?